• Supply and check application forms from prospective tenants
• Apply for references and undertake credit check/s
• Obtain a Bank Status Enquiry for the tenant
• Register the bond with the Deposit Protection Scheme
• Provide a six month Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement
• To prepare an inventory (including photographic evidence) there will be a further charge of £100 +VAT
• Landlords Gas and Electric safety certificates also have to be in place before any tenant may move into the property. We can arrange for these to be done if required.
An EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) is legally required before the rental property may be advertised. We can arrange for this if the property does not already hold a certificate, the cost of this would be £65.00 +VAT.
TPS / Storage City now offers furnished / serviced offices with easy access to...
- - -
IE8 Alert!Cookie Alert!
To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend you upgrade to a modern web browser. More info